Thursday, May 20, 2010

Next Up....

I am home for 3 weeks between Peru and my next adventure.... South Africa for the World Cup with my madre! I am soooo excited to see Africa and all the unique animals and people and landscapes- especially during the biggest soccer event in the world. Most of all I am excited to spend 2 weeks traveling with my mom. It is crazy how fast this year has gone, and even being at home is going really fast. It has been great to be home to catch up with old friends in Denver as well as be here for all the latest news with our growing family! Riley is now 5 months old, and cute as a button. We are really excited because they are coming out to visit this weekend!!!! Here are a few pictures that Nick and Tara have passed on, but I am sure I will be adding more pictures soon.
Also, I have a new "second cousin"- for the technical relationship. Courtney and Raphael had a baby- Analucia. I got to go up and see her and the new family the day she got home from the hospital. To add to the fun, I also got to hang out with Anna Colleen, my other cousin, who just got engaged in Hawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment