Sunday, August 9, 2009

Welcome

So, I made it to Hawaii. There was a lot of anxiety leading up to this move away from my engineering job in Colorado to come coach soccer with my best friend in Hawaii. But now that I am here, I have absolutely no regrets. I have been here for 3 days and here is a little recap of life so far: soccer meetings and preparation, swimming with dolphins, bonfire and camping on the beach, attempts at body surfing, running on the beach, sand volleyball- girls rule, boys drool, pineapple ice cream.... needless to say I'm right where I need to be.

“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”

1 comment:

  1. OMG BFF! those are some good lookin toes! more adventure awaits us. hawaii aint ready for this

    ReplyDelete