Friday, October 19, 2018

Rapid Fire Summary

Favorite part 
C- The highs of doing what I love in beautiful places
N- living simply

Least Favorite
C- Trying to balance work
N- I wish I could have done more inside or outside of the parks. We don’t have enough time to do everything. 

Favorite park 
C- glacier
N- Yosemite

Most memorable
C- Half Dome
N- candice going up cables

Where do you want to go back to first
C- I need to visit some less ugly places before I can appreciate all of these again
N- Yosemite to climb

Favorite RV Park
C- Flathead Lake
N- Elwha Dam

Single worst moment
C- learning that Glacier was on fire
N- working at McDonalds

Favorite sunset
C- Sunset Rock in Sequoia
N- port Angeles

 Biggest surprise
C- The camper has everything we need
N- how easy it has been to flex our schedule 

Favorite Activity
C-Backpacking Yosemite until the last mile
N- Tahoe mountain bike ride

One thing you wish we did
C- Biked Red Rock Canyon
N- studied maps of each park, but I know that I would have been disappointed to not be able to do everything. 

What are you going to take home and use moving forward?
C- Give yourself permission to do what you want to do if it means enough to you. Do something cool everyday.
N- I want to strip everything down that is not important. Have a purpose for everything you do. For example, remove TV, driving during rush hour. 

Biggest Fear
C- Not pulling my weight at work, and not giving Kolton enough attention. To an extent they both were true, but I tried to minimize, so it was worth it.
N- We would have to turn around early because of Kolton.

Coolest town
C- whitefish
N- Seattle 

No comments:

Post a Comment